Terms & Conditions
TO USE THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE TRADER
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This document contains the General Terms and Conditions under which the Merchant provides services to its customers / customers via the Okazion Plushkin Internet Store. These conditions bind all users. By pressing the I AGREE button, the user / customer agrees, accepts in full and agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client for the purpose of reproducing his / her statement, both for acceptance of the General Terms and for the order made, is done through the stored in log files on the server of Intervest Bulgaria Ltd., storing the user / client IP address, as well as any other information.
3. The products on the Oklahoma PLUSHKIN website do not constitute a legally binding offer but rather are a demonstration online catalog describing the merchant's product line.
4. After clicking the "CONFIRM" button, users agree to purchase the goods in the "cart". This action has a legally binding force. The customer receives a confirmation of the order and, on receipt of this confirmation, the contract is deemed to have been concluded.
5. MERCHANT reserves the right to refuse delivery of a confirmed order in case the goods are not available. In the absence of stock availability of the goods ordered, within the working week, the MERCHANT informs the customer / customer about its depletion by sending a message to the e-mail address specified by the Customer or the specified telephone number. In the event that a transfer is made to the merchant's account, the customer will be able to choose between a refund, a cancellation of the order or a substitute order.
6. The contract language is Bulgarian and the payments will be made by means of a charge upon receipt by the provider in BGN and VAT not included.
7. The consumer / customer bears the full risk of damage / loss of the goods upon delivery. As soon as the goods are delivered to a courier, the MERCHANT is relieved of the risk that is transferred to the customer / customer. MERCHANT is not responsible for delay if the delay is due to a courier or other supplier.
8. Immediately after delivery, the goods should be carefully inspected by the user / customer or a person authorized by him / her. Any damage, hits or other damage should be reported to the MERCHANT immediately. In the event that damage is found to have occurred during the transport of the goods, the MERCHANT is not responsible for the warranty service of this product. In cases where the MERCHANT is given a written date and time of delivery in writing, the statement is binding. In the case of incorrect or incorrect address, contact person and / or telephone when submitting the request, MERCHANT is not bound by any obligation to perform the order.
8a. When the goods are handed over, the user / customer or a third party signs the accompanying documents. A third person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods for delivery and is at the address specified by the customer.
Upon refusal to receive the goods, except in the cases described below, the refusal shall be considered unfounded and the Customer shall be responsible for payment of the cost of delivery and return of the goods. In the event that the Customer is not found within the delivery period at the specified address or if there is no access and conditions for the delivery of the goods within this period, the TRADER is relieved of his obligation to deliver the goods ordered for purchase.
8b. When the goods delivered apparently do not correspond to the goods ordered for purchase by the Customer and this can be ascertained through their ordinary review AFTER THE RECEIPT, the customer may request that the goods delivered be replaced with a corresponding purchase request made by him / her within 24 hours after receipt.
III. WARRANTY TERMS
THE MERCHANT IS NOT PROVIDING A GUARANTEE DOCUMENT TO OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT A PRODUCT OBTAINED.
9. Prices listed on the site do not include packing and shipping to the customer's address. Transport at purchase of over BGN 70 or when the minimum total number of purchased items is equal to or greater than 5 (five) pieces. is free. In case the goods are dispatched outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the consumer / customer shall pay all customs, export-related charges.
V. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER / CUSTOMER
10. The user / customer has the opportunity to view and order the advertised goods at the Internet shop "OKASION PLUSHKIN" with or without registration.
11. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his / her order.
12. The user / customer bears full responsibility for the protection of their username and password, as well as for all actions performed by them or by a third party by using their username and password. The user is required to notify immediately.
13. The user is obliged to pay the price of his / her order according to the announced way on the page of "OKASION PLUSHKIN".
14. Every user, whether a customer of a merchant, undertakes to use the services:
• not violate and respect the fundamental rights and freedoms of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria and the recognized international instruments;
• Not to offend the good name of another and not to call for a violent change in the constitutionally established order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to spur racial, national, ethnic or religious enmity;
• not to violate any foreign property or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, the rules of morality and the good morals and the Internet ethics when using the services provided by Intervest Bulgaria Ltd.;
• to notify MERCHANT immediately on any case of committed or open violation in using the provided services;
• not load, transmit, transmit, distribute or otherwise use and disclose to third parties software, computer programs, files, applications, or other material containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses "), computer codes, or materials intended to interrupt, hinder, disturb or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunication facilities or aiming at unauthorized intrusion or access foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious actions;
• to indemnify MERCHANT AND ALL THIRD PARTIES for all damages and lost profits, including any costs and fees paid for lawyers' claims arising from and / or paid to third parties in connection with Internet sites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, located on the server, posted, distributed, made available to third parties or made available via / site name / in violation of the law, these Terms of Service, Good Morals, or ternet ethics;
14a. The customer is obliged to indicate a correct and valid telephone, delivery address and e-mail address, to pay the price of the goods, to pay the costs of the delivery, when it is not free and to provide access and opportunity to receive the goods. In the event that the delivery is free of charge, it shall be deemed to be gratuitous.
VI. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF A TRADER
15. A TRADER has no obligation and the objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
16. A TRADER has the right, but not the obligation to retain materials and information located on the server of / site name /.
17. A TRADER is entitled at any time without notifying the User / Customer when the latter uses the services in breach of these terms and at the discretion of the TRADER to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with the use of the site. TRADER is not liable to consumers and third parties for damages and lost profits resulting from termination, suspension, alteration or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, unreliability, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transferred, used , recorded or made available through / site name /.
17a. After receipt of the payment, the merchant undertakes to transfer to the consumer / customer the ownership of the goods ordered for purchase, to deliver on time the goods ordered for purchase, to check for technical condition each item before sending it (in case this is possible without interfering with the integrity of the package).
18. The MERCHANT is not liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment or for the loss of data resulting from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through the services provided. The advice, advice or assistance provided by MERCHANTS 'specialists and employees regarding the use of the services by users does not give rise to any liability or liability for the MERCHANT. The Company is not responsible for the product information specified by the manufacturer inaccurately.
19 MERCHANT has the right to collect and use information pertaining to its Users / Customers, whether registered.
20. The information under the previous article may be used by the TRADER, except in the event of express dissent of the User, sent to the following e-mail address info_at_intervest.bg
MERCHANT collects and uses information to improve the services offered.
21. A TRADER is not liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this contract in circumstances that the MERCHANT has not foreseen and was not obliged to foresee - including occasional events, problems in the global Internet network and the provision of services beyond MERCHANT control
22. MERCHANT has the right to install cookies on the computers of consumers. Cookies are text files that are stored on the user's hard disk on the user's hard disk and allow users to recover information identifying and allowing tracking of their actions, the websites they visit, the hyperlinks they use, uses and writes others.
VII. PERSONAL DATA
23 TRADER warrants to its Users / clients the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided. The latter will not be used, disclosed or brought to the attention of third parties except in the circumstances and under the conditions set forth in these General Terms and Conditions. MERCHANT protects the personal data of the user / client who have become aware of him / her when he / she completes the electronic form for making a purchase request, this obligation being dropped in case the Customer has provided false data. Subject to applicable laws and clauses of these Terms and Conditions, MERCHANTABLE may use the Customer's personal data solely for the purposes of the Agreement. Any other purposes for which the data will be used will be in line with Bulgarian legislation, applicable international instruments, Internet ethics, moral rules and good morals.
23a MERCHANT undertakes not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - state authorities, commercial companies, individuals and others, except in the cases when the Client has given the explicit written consent, the information is requested by state bodies or officials who under the current legislation, are entitled to request and collect such information. MERCHANT is obliged to provide the information under the law.
24 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by a TRADER who is also entitled to change the characteristics of the services provided and these General Terms and Conditions and on the basis of changes in the legislation. MERCHANT undertakes to notify the User of the changes to the Terms of Service by publishing a notice of their amendments on a prominent place on their website and giving them sufficient time to become acquainted with them. By the given deadline, if the User does not claim to reject the changes, he / she shall be deemed bound by them. In the event that the User declares in the given time that he does not agree with the changes, THE TRADER has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the provision of the services to the User.
25. "User / Client" means anyone who has uploaded to the website / site name / on his / her computer.
26. "Order" means the selected goods and any other attributes related to the manner of delivery and payment of the goods by the customer / user.
27. The "Okazioni Plushkin" Internet Store is the property of the TRADER.
28. All disputes between the parties are resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that consent is not reached, any unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the completion of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, will be resolved by the competent court of registration of the TRADER, in accordance with the Bulgarian legislation.